Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Competitive surfing?



I was reading the Pioneers blog today about the ASP tour, I know there are alot of opinions about competitive surfing so here's mine. WHO CARES? but its not what you might think, I care. I care to watch it. I don't really care who wins. I don't surf anything like these people. I don't surf boards anything like the boards these people surf, but its interesting. So I say who cares if I like it. Who cares if you hate it.

To quote Bryan from Pioneers "When ever I get going on this topic I get a lot of people who look at me funny. They give me the "it's only surfing, don't take it so serious" or "how can you really care that much about surfing". What always cracks me up is that the people that give me shit are the same ones who would die for there favorite football team, LAME!!! I'll take cute girls in bikinis over fat dudes in spandex and pads ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!! You can have your Bo Sox, I'm sticking with the ladies of ASP."

Amen brother!

Love or hate it just go surf but stay out of my way cause I'M COMPETITIVE -SPK

No comments:

Post a Comment