Friday, October 12, 2012

HOLD FAST



So its been a minute since I've updated the old blog here. To anyone out there who noticed, thank you and I'm sorry. I've been very busy as of late. We just had our second child a few months ago and I decided that it was a good time to quit my job of 11 years and buy bicycle shop, living in real life is always a good excuse as to why you've ignored the interweb. I feel like I've made it through the squall without falling over board and the sails are back in trim so now theres time to post again. The bike shop is called Fritz's Bicycle Shop named after Fritz (not me) who founded it almost 30years ago. I'm looking to expand on the great customers he has and bring some new attitude and aesthetic to the shop. Stop by and say HI. -SPK

No comments:

Post a Comment