Monday, July 6, 2009

Late nights



So now that I have a baby I've found myself up at the craziest hours of the night. He wakes up, I deal with him he falls back asleep and I'm up wide awake. So out of total boredom heres a pic from one of my many late night wake ups. This is the view from sitting in front of my computer looking back into the living room.

Here are some points of interest:

1. Baby toys we have tons of them.
2. My Vans shoe rack 40 strong!
3. A Belikin Beer glass from Belize
4. More baby toys
5. Half watching The Present for the hundredth time.
6. An old style skateboard I made out of oak. If you want one just let me know,
I'll be sure to never get around to making it for you.
7. My laptop that I hardly use since I got a new I Mac.

Gee wasn't that fun. -SPK

No comments:

Post a Comment